What does SIHI stand for?
SIHI stands for Southern Institute for Health Informatics (UK; est. 1998)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIHI
We have 2 other meanings of SIHI in our Acronym Attic
- Societe Internationale pour l'Histoire du Francais Langue Etrangere ou Seconde (French: International Society for the History of French Foreign or Second Language)
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (India)
- Surrey Industrial History Group (UK)
- Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (French; Switzerland)
- Sociedad Internacional de Homeopatía y Homotoxicología (Spanish)
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Headache
- Siemen and Hinsch (Sterling Fluid Systems pump brand)
- Societal Impact of Hearing Impairment (European Hearing Instrument Manufacturers Association)
- Southern Illinois Heart Institute (St. Louis, IL)
- Steady Inductive Helicity Injection
- Student International Health Initiative (online journal)
- Suicidal Ideation, Homicidal Ideation (psychiatry)
- Strategic Indigenous Housing Infrastructure Program (Australia)
- Schweizerische Industrie- und Handelskammern
- Spurs in Hong Kong (soccer fanclub)
- Saskatchewan Institute of Health Leadership (Canada)
- Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited
- Southern Ice Hockey League (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Starkville Inline Hockey League (Mississippi)