The Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation and the Lewis and Clark Community College Nurse Managed Center have been awarded a $75,000 Safety-Net Enhancement Initiative grant from the Kresge Foundation.
What does SIHF stand for?
SIHF stands for Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIHF
- Sistema Hemisférico de Capacitación para el Desarrollo Agrícola
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Summary-Institution Holdings Data
- Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology
- Southern Indiana Higher Education
- Spontaneous Intramural Hematoma of the Esophagus (rare condition)
- Swansea Institute of Higher Education (UK)
- Southwestern Illinois Higher Education Consortium
- Sindacato Italiano Heilpraktiker e Naturopati (Italian naturopathy organization)
- Stanford Institute for Higher Education Research (California)
- Summer International Health Fellowship (Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children)
- Suriname Indigenous Health Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Sykehuset Innlandet HF
- Societe Internationale pour l'Histoire du Francais Langue Etrangere ou Seconde (French: International Society for the History of French Foreign or Second Language)
- Software-Implemented Hardware Fault Tolerance
- State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (India)
- Surrey Industrial History Group (UK)
- Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (French; Switzerland)
- Sociedad Internacional de Homeopatía y Homotoxicología (Spanish)
- Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Headache
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that first clinic opened its doors with one doctor and a nurse, the Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation has been developed and has built another 14 clinics that provide a wide variety of primary medical services, including well-baby checks and physicals.