The Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation and the Lewis and Clark Community College Nurse Managed Center have been awarded a $75,000 Safety-Net Enhancement Initiative grant from the Kresge Foundation.
What does SIH stand for?
SIH stands for Southern Illinois Healthcare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIH
We have 60 other meanings of SIH in our Acronym Attic
- Signals Warfare Coordinator
- Special Interest Group on Hypertext, Hypermedia and Web (ACM)
- Significant Weather (weather forecasts)
- Salicylaldehyde Isonicotinoyl Hydrazone
- Satellite Instrument House (data transfer structure)
- Scottish Ice Hockey (UK)
- Seafarers and International House (New York, NY)
- Settled in Heaven Ministries (ministry)
- Silent Install Helper (Microsoft)
- Socially Induced Hyperactivity
- Syndicat Interhospitalier (French: union of hospitals)
- Système d'Information Hospitalier
- Scottish Icelandic Horse Association (Stonehaven, Scotland, UK)
- Sport International Hockey Academy
- Subud International Health Association (UK)
- Svenska Ishockeyförbundet (Swedish: Swedish Ice Hockey Association)
- Swiss Ice Hockey Association (est. 1908)
- Systems' Institute of Hindu Astrology (New Delhi, India)
- Seattle Indian Health Board
- Soroptimist International of Huntington Beach (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that first clinic opened its doors with one doctor and a nurse, the Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation has been developed and has built another 14 clinics that provide a wide variety of primary medical services, including well-baby checks and physicals.