Sonoma Energy Capital, LLC is an independent oil and gas developer drilling and producing oil wells in the Southern Illinois Basin.
What does SILL stand for?
SILL stands for Southern Illinois
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SILL
We have 2 other meanings of SILL in our Acronym Attic
- Suppress Illegal Length Indicator (computing)
- Severely Indebted Low Income Countries
- Scout in Linux Kernel
- Silicon Low-K
- Sketching Interfaces Like Krazy (software sketching program)
- Speech, Image, Language, Knowledge
- System for Internet-Level Knowledge (traffic software)
- System Integration via Logic & Knowledge
- Sarasota Institute of Lifetime Learning (est. 1972; Sarasota, FL)
- Smart Integrated Lower Limb (prosthetics)
- Strategy Inventory for Language Learning (survey)
- Spatial Intuitive Logical Material (psychology)
- Supported Ionic Liquid Membranes
- Studio Informatico Linguistico Multi Assistenza Rapida (Italian: Informatic and Linguistic Multi Rapid Assistance Office)
- Studio Informatico Linguistico Multi Assistenza Rapida (Linguistic and Informatics Rapid Multi Assistance Study)
- Sekolah Indonesia Luar Negeri (Indonesian School Abroad; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sentinel Inguinofemoral Lymph Node
- Spirituality in the Land of the Noble (Foltz book)
- South Island Landless Natives Act (New Zealand)
- Sale-in, Lease-out (transaction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: At least 23 people were injured after a charter bus dramatically crashed into a bridge in southern Illinois.
We had good players at Southern Illinois and good players now at Illinois.
Mohamed El-Azizi, * Adnan Mushtaq, * Cheryl Drake, ([dagger]) Jerry Lawhorn, ([dagger]) Joan Barenfanger, ([dagger]) Steven Verhulst, * and Nancy Khardori * * Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Illinois, USA; and ([dagger]) Memorial Medical Center, Springfield, Illinois, USA Dr.
Rod Blagojevich has announced that more than $400,000 in Opportunity Returns funding has been awarded to eight Southern Illinois organizations.
Ken Woodmansee MESSAGE: Because Farm Credit Services' only purpose is to serve the financial and credit needs of southern Illinois farmers, the company offers the most responsive and flexible agricultural financial products and services available.
Knowlton, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Beth Heffren, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Natalie Fish, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Amy Eschmann, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Holle Voss, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Dr.