For example, the Southern California Seismic Network, consisting of 250 stations covering 50,000 square kilometers, routinely picks up booms from supersonic aircraft operating out of Edwards Air Force Base.
What does SCSN stand for?
SCSN stands for Southern California Seismic Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCSN
We have 11 other meanings of SCSN in our Acronym Attic
- South China Sea Monsoon Experiment
- Society for Cognitive Studies of the Moving Image (Madison, WI)
- State Central Scientific Medical Library
- Systems Control Software Management Office
- South Central Society for Music Theory (University of Alabama)
- Scottish Community Safety Network (Dalkeith, Midlothian, Scotland, UK)
- Ski Club Sempach Neuenkirch (Neuenkirch, Switzerland)
- Social Care Support Network (UK)
- Société Canadienne des Sciences de la Nutrition
- South Carolina Seismic Network (est. 1974)
- Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need (US DHHS)
- Sacramento Choral Society and Orchestra (California)
- Seminole County Sheriff's Office (Sanford, Florida)
- Sheriff's Community Services Officer (Orange County, California)
- Sioux City Symphony Orchestra (Sioux City, IA)
- Sister City Support Organization (Oak Ridge, TN)
- SOCOM Center for Special Operations
- Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office (Spartanburg, SC)
- Supervisory Consumer Safety Officer (USDA)
- Southern California Soccer Officials Association