BOCA), International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO), and Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.
What does SBCCI stand for?
SBCCI stands for Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBCCI
We have 3 other meanings of SBCCI in our Acronym Attic
- South Bristol Cultural Center (New York)
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center (Shirley, MA)
- State Building Code Council (Washington)
- San Benito County Chamber of Commerce (California)
- San Bernardino County Coin Club (California)
- St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Center (est. 1940; Los Angeles, CA)
- Santa Barbara County Child Care Planning Council (California)
- San Bernardino Community College District (California)
- Santa Barbara County Care Data Exchange
- Sociedad de Biología Celular de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Society for Cell Biology)
- Standard Building Code Congress International (est. 1941)
- Southern Brazoria County Community Networking (Brazosport College; Lake Jackson, TX)
- State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education
- South Bay Cities Council of Governments (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)
- Soldier & Biological Chemical Command (US Army)
- Single Byte Command Code Set
- Single-Byte Command Code Set Mapping
- South Bristol Church and Community Trust (UK)
- Special Branch Community Contact Unit (Tayside Police; Dundee, UK)
- Santa Barbara Ceramic Design (est. 1976; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has agreed to a rehearing in a copyright case to determine whether an association (the Southern Building Code Congress International, Inc.