Unless otherwise indicated images are from the Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives, Nashville, Tennessee.
What does SBHLA stand for?
SBHLA stands for Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System Bus High Enable (information technology)
- Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2001
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Behavioral Health Headlines (database; US DHHS)
- Santa Barbara Health Initiative
- Small Business Health Index (survey)
- Stirling Behavioral Health Institute (est. 1994; Westlake Village, CA)
- Supplemented Brain-Heart Infusion
- Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong
- South Beach Home Loans (Elmwood Park, NJ)
- Subsumption-Based Heuristic Modules
- Split Base Hasty Map Production
- Small Business Health Plan
- Sellbot Headquarters (gaming)
- Supreme Bethel Honored Queen (award; International Order of Job's Daughters)
- Santa Barbara Human Resources Association (California)
- Space-Based Hypervelocity Rail Gun
- South Bay Historical Railroad Society (Santa Clara, CA)
- San Benito High School (Hollister, California)
- Santa Barbara High School
- Social and Behavioral Health Sciences (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would like to thank Bill Sumners, the archivist at the Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives, who let me sort through uncatalogued material and answered many questions.
The SBC's official denominational repository, the Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives (SBHLA), in Nashville, Tennessee, is one of the largest and most impressive collections of Baptist records in America.
The American Baptist Historical Society together with American Baptist Archives Center and the American Baptist-Samuel Colgate Historical Library have provided resources for people looking at Baptists in the North and West, while the Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives and the Baptist History and Heritage Society have done likewise in the South as well as in other parts of the country.
Stealey, 5 June 1914, Carver Papers, Correspondence Files, Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives, Nashville, Tennessee (hereafter referred to as Carver Papers; W.
The Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives, through the Lynn E.
The Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives announced February 19 that it had named its research room after Albert W.
The publisher might want to make minor changes in the next edition: (1) The claim on page 210 that the Southern Baptist Historical Commission "in 1985 took over the Dargan-Carver Library of the Sunday School Board" should be changed to read: "in 1985 dissolved its relationship with the Dargan-Carver Library and created the Southern Baptist Historical Library and Archives.