In 2000, the Southern Appalachian Biodiversity Project appealed a project on the Francis Marion National Forest in coastal South Carolina that was designed to convert shortleaf pine to native longleaf.
What does SABP stand for?
SABP stands for Southern Appalachian Biodiversity Project (Asheville, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABP
We have 19 other meanings of SABP in our Acronym Attic
- St. Aubin's Boat Owners Association (UK)
- San Antonio Building Owners and Managers Association (Texas)
- Sécurité, Affectivité, Bien-Être, Orgueil, Nouveauté, Economie (French: Security, Affection, Well-Being, Pride, Novelty, Economy; customer-driving factors used in advertising)
- San Antonio Board of Realtors
- San Antonio Bead and Ornament Society
- Semelai Association for Boating and Tourism (Malaysia)
- South African Boxer Breed Council (Kennel Union of Southern Africa)
- Service Area Broadcast Protocol
- Software Acquisition Best Practices
- South Ayrshire Befriending Project (Scotland, UK)
- Start a Business Programme (UK)
- Superflow of Adaptive Back Pressure
- Surrey and Borders Partnership (National Health Service; UK)
- Salicylic Acid-Binding Protein 3
- SOPHE/AAHE Baccalaureate Program Approval Committee
- St. Augustine Beach Police Department (St. Augustine Beach, FL)
- South African Board for Personnel Practice
- Supreme Adjustable Bed Queen (product)
- Scalable Agile Beam Radar (active electronically scanned array; Northrup Grumman)
- Seacoast Area Bike Routes (Portsmouth, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southern Appalachian Biodiversity Project (SABP) began to address this situation in 1999, when we sued FWS for its failure to designate critical habitat for four species in North Carolina.