The remaining USD 1 million of Duke Energy's contribution will be paid in 2013 as part of the settlement agreement the company signed with the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy (SACE) and the Coastal Conservation League (CCL) within the merger between Duke Energy and Progress Energy (NYSE:PGN) wrapped up in July.
What does SACE stand for?
SACE stands for Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SACE
We have 48 other meanings of SACE in our Acronym Attic
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (San Antonio,Texas, USA)
- Scottish Advisory Committee on Drug Misuse
- Sudanese American Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Specialty Advertising Counselors of Delaware Valley
- Istituto Per I Servizi Assicurativi Per Il Commercio Estero
- School of Archaeology Classics and Egyptology (Liverpool, UK)
- Semiautomatic Checkout Equipment
- Shore-Based Acceptance Checkout Equipment
- South Australian Certificate of Education
- Southeastern Association of Colleges and Employers
- Spark Assisted Chemical Engraving
- Symbol-Aided Channel Estimation
- Synchronous Asynchronous Common Environment
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Common Environment - Computer Supported Cooperative Work
- South African Chemical Engineering Congress
- South African Cosmetic Export Council
- Support Association for Corporate Employment of the Challenged (Japan)
- Swiss-American Cultural Exchange Council
- South African Congress for Early Childhood Development
- Sustainability Advisory Committee on Energy and the Environment (City of Asheville Public Works Department; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public Citizen, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy and San Luis Obispo Mothers for Peace are among the organizations urging the NRC to delay licensing while the agency and a presidential commission conduct a full study of the Fukushima disaster's implications.