Her work has been showcased at the Glenbow Museum, Walter Phillips Gallery, and the Southern Alberta Art Gallery.
What does SAAG stand for?
SAAG stands for Southern Alberta Art Gallery (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAG
We have 20 other meanings of SAAG in our Acronym Attic
- South African Association of Food Science and Technology
- Standard Army Aviation Flight Route
- Standard-use Army Aircraft Flight Route
- Society of Asset Allocators and Fund Timers, Inc.
- South Australian Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs (Australia)
- Auditor General of the Army
- Secure Administration Authentication Gateway (US DoD)
- Serum-Ascites Albumin Gradient
- South African Association for Geotechnology
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Serum Amyloid A Genomic Clone
- Small Affordable Anti-jam GPS Antenna
- South African Avocado Growers' Association
- Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York
- School of Art and Art History (various locations)
- Sick And A Half
- Sitting Around At Home (Gorilla Biscuits song)
- Strange Attractors Audio House (record label; Oregon)
- Student Attendance Accounting Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with Kunuk, Smith mentions conceptual artist James Luna and in particular his "outrageous and brilliant" installation The Artifact Piece; Kanai artist Faye HeavyShield and her installation blood, which premiered in the Southern Alberta Art Gallery in Lethbridge; and Baco Ohama's Miyoshi, which also opened in Lethbridge.