What does SAGEN stand for?
SAGEN stands for Southern African Gender and Energy Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System Administrator's Guild
- System for Automatic Program Generation
- System for the Analysis of Gas Turbine Engines
- Systems Advisory Group Enterprises, Inc.
- Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment I
- System Administrators Guild of Australia
- Salinity, Geophysics, Bathymetry and Temperature
- Symposium on the Application of Geophysics to Engineering and Environmental Problems
- Societe d'Applications Generales d'Electricite et de Mecanique
- Sagebrush and Grassland Ecosystem Map Assessment Project (US Geological Survey)
- Scientific Assessment Group for Experiments in Non-Accelerator Physics
- South African Geological Literature Database
- School of Anthropology, Geography and Environmental Studies (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Seminar Approach to General Education and Scholarship (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (Los Angeles, CA)
- South Africa Gastroenterology Society
- Strategic Advisors Group Education Systems, Inc. (college planning; Bradenton, FL)
- Student Association of the Geneva Experiment Station (Cornell University; New York)
- Syndicat des Agrégés de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Aggregate Union of Higher Education)
- Schwimmende Ansaug-Grob-Filter (German: Floating Suction Fine Filter)