The games first took place in July 1996 when police chiefs of 12 Southern African Development Community (SADC) countries acknowledged the need for the advancement of regional cooperation in policing the region.
What does SADAC stand for?
SADAC stands for Southern African Development Community
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SADAC
- South Australian Debating Association
- Spatial Analysis and Decision Assistance
- Special Assistant for Data Automation
- Standard Advanced Dewar Assembly
- Students against Drug Abuse
- Sudan Accountability and Divestment Act of 2007
- Science Assistant to the Deputy Administrator (US EPA)
- South African Dog Agility Association (est. 2001)
- Scottish Association of Drug and Alcohol Action Teams (UK)
- Saskatchewan Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission (Canada)
- Spartanburg Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission (Spartanburg, SC)
- Substance Abuse Data Analysis Center (Columbia University; New York)
- Sheffield and District Afro-Caribbean Community Association (UK)
- Síndrome de Atención Deficiente Activado por la Edad (Spanish)
- Saudi Dairy and Foodstuff Company
- South African Depression and Anxiety Group
- Sociedad Argentina de Auditoría Médica (Spanish: Argentinian Society of Medical Audit)
- Systeme Acoustique de l'Atlantique Nouvelle Generation (French; Atlantique ASW patrol plane)
- South African Drug Action Programme
- Solar Array Drive And Power Transfer Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The code is in the process of being adopted by the 15 countries in the Southern African Development Community and says "there is astonishment and disbelief that such a building technique has been successfully used in a modern office building in the UK.
Marc Ravalomanana," the Southern African Development Community said in a statement issued on Monday following a weekend summit.
Leaders in the 15-country Southern African Development Community (SADC) are to meet Saturday evening, the South African Foreign Ministry said.
The Southern African Development Community (SADC) is planning to launch mobile HIV/AIDS clinics along major trade routes in the region, the SA health department says.
A meeting would be held next year to strengthen cooperation between COMESA and SADC, the Southern African Development Community, the spokesman said.
The central banks of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) are installing systems designed to deliver a single payment and settlement means for the 15-state organisation.
In December, South African President Thabo Mbeki and leaders from other Southern African Development Community countries, including Namibia, Mozambique and Tanzania, opposed the continued suspension of Zimbabwe from the Commonwealth for human rights abuses.
The United States and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) signed a joint declaration on SA/LW measures in December 2000 which includes commitments to destruction of excess and illicit arms.
The airport would be the second largest international airport in the Southern African Development Community region, second to the congested Johannesburg International Airport.
The country dropped nine places in her international ranking (to place 92 out of 144 countries) and one place in her ranking within Southern African Development Community (SADC) to place 5 trailing behind South Africa (52), Mauritius (54), Seychelles (76), and Botswana (79).
AaThe Southern African Development Community (SADC) countries would also press Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe and Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai to end a row.