Mushrooms Of The Southeastern United States Alan E.
What does SEUS stand for?
SEUS stands for Southeastern United States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEUS
We have 2 other meanings of SEUS in our Acronym Attic
- Salvo Error U Omisión (Spanish: Except Mistake or Omission; banking)
- Solution and European Union Party (Turkey)
- Survey of Employment and Unemployment Patterns (Australia)
- Special European Union Programmes Body
- School of Education and Urban Studies (Morgan State University)
- Snow Estimation and Updating System (US NOAA)
- Sociedad Española de UltraSonidos
- Society of Economic Undergraduate Students
- Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders (gaming)
- Sony Ericsson Update Service
- Structure & Evolution of the Universe Subcommittee (NASA)
- Structure Extraction using Summaries
- Sumitomo Electric USA, Inc
- South Eastern University of Sri Lanka
- Seminario Evangelico Unido de Telogia (Spanish: United Evangelical Theological Seminary)
- State Employer Unemployment Insurance Account Identification Number (Minnesota)
- Subjective Expected Utility Theory
- Sioux Empire United Way (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Standard Error of Unit Weight
- Sagawa Express Vietnam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baylisascaris procyonis, the raccoon roundworm responsible for fatal larva migrans in humans, has long been thought to be absent from many regions in the southeastern United States.
Like a forest fire that continues to smolder in a few isolated areas, syphilis remains a threat in the southeastern United States and some urban areas.