Author Notes A summary of the results of this study was presented at the 49th Annual Southeastern Psychological Association conference, New Orleans LA, March 2003.
What does SEPA stand for?
SEPA stands for Southeastern Psychological Association (est. 1955)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEPA
We have 67 other meanings of SEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Sindh Environmental Protection Agency (Pakistan)
- Single Element Patch Antenna
- Single Euro Payments Area (banking)
- Single-Engine Power Available (aviation)
- Sociedad Española de Periodoncia
- Société d'Equipement des Pays de l'Adour (French equipment company)
- Solar Electric Power Association
- Southeastern Pathology Associates (Brunswick, GA)
- Southeastern Planetarium Association
- Southeastern Power Administration
- Soviet Extended Planning Annex
- Special Emergency Procurement Authority (US DoD)
- State Environment Protection Administration (China)
- State Environmental Policy Act of 1971
- System Evaluation Planning and Assessment
- Sustainable Energy Policy Advisory Board (UK)
- Small European Postal Administration Cooperation
- Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (oil and gas)
- Space Experiment with Particle Accelerators
- Space Experiments with Particle Accelerators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paper presented at the meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Washington, DC.
Symposium conducted at the 35th Annual Meeting of the Southeastern Psychological Association, Washington, DC.