The Bush plan would also affect three other regional agencies that supply power to multistate regions: the Colorado-based Western Area Power Administration, the Oklahoma-based Southwestern Power Administration and the Georgia-based Southeastern Power Administration.
What does SEPA stand for?
SEPA stands for Southeastern Power Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEPA
We have 67 other meanings of SEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Signaling and End Point Application
- Sindh Environmental Protection Agency (Pakistan)
- Single Element Patch Antenna
- Single Euro Payments Area (banking)
- Single-Engine Power Available (aviation)
- Sociedad Española de Periodoncia
- Société d'Equipement des Pays de l'Adour (French equipment company)
- Solar Electric Power Association
- Southeastern Pathology Associates (Brunswick, GA)
- Southeastern Planetarium Association
- Southeastern Psychological Association (est. 1955)
- Soviet Extended Planning Annex
- Special Emergency Procurement Authority (US DoD)
- State Environment Protection Administration (China)
- State Environmental Policy Act of 1971
- System Evaluation Planning and Assessment
- Sustainable Energy Policy Advisory Board (UK)
- Small European Postal Administration Cooperation
- Small Explorers and Producers Association of Canada (oil and gas)
- Space Experiment with Particle Accelerators
Samples in periodicals archive:
2924, would authorize the Western Power Administration, the Southwestern Power Administration and the Southeastern Power Administration to offer rewards of up to $1000 to reduce vandalism and destruction of property under their jurisdiction.