Southeast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership dates back to 2009 when it began early test injections pointing toward 1.
What does SECARB stand for?
SECARB stands for Southeast Regional Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Norcross, GA; est. 2003)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Military Committee Communications Security & Evaluation Agency, Washington
- South Essex Climate Action Network (UK)
- Separation and Control of Aircraft Using Nonsynchronous Techniques
- Scientific & Engineering Capability
- Secondary Education Cash Assistance Programme (Irish Red Cross Society; Ireland)
- Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging
- Soil Erosion Control and Agroforestry Project (Tanzania)
- Southeast Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies
- St. Eustatius Center for Archaeological Research (est. 2000; St. Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles)
- Surface-Wave Extended Coastal Area Radar
- Secretary of the Army
- Ship Equipment Configuration Accounting System
- South East Care Advice Service (UK)
- South East Coast Ambulance Service (UK)
- Sun-Earth Connection Advisory Subcommittee (NASA)
- South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault
- Sacramento Emergency Clean Air and Transportation
- Ship Energy Conservation Assist Team
- Student Evaluation of Content, Administration and Teaching (Massey University; New Zealand)
- Student Evaluation of Courses and Teaching (various locations)