What does SEMCME stand for?
SEMCME stands for Southeast Michigan Center for Medical Education (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Synergy Excel Management Consultants (consulting firm)
- Systems Engineering and Management Course (UK Royal Navy)
- Systems Engineering Management Course (DSMC)
- Southeast Michigan Community Alliance
- Southeastern Massachusetts Coordinating Association, Inc.
- Sembawang Country Club (Singapore)
- Southeastern Michigan Cultural Coalition
- Single Entry Multiple Company Interface (insurance)
- Single Entry, Multiple Carrier Interface (software)
- Shipboard Electromagnetic Capability Improvement Program
- Salisbury Engineering Manufacturing Company (Missouri)
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd.
- South and East Mediterranean College of Oncology (International Committee for Establishment and Development of Oncology Centers)
- Southeastern Michigan Computer Organization, Inc.
- Systems Engineering and Management Company
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- Southeast Michigan Coalition on Occupational Safety and Health (Detroit, MI)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy of Corrosion Preparations
- Safety and Environmental Management Division
- Security and Emergency Measures Direction (water industry)