A 64-unit building called Southeast False Creek that will later become senior housing is actually net zero--meaning it produces as much energy as it consumes.
What does SEFC stand for?
SEFC stands for Southeast False Creek (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEFC
We have 14 other meanings of SEFC in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable European Farm Animal Breeding and Reproduction (The Netherlands)
- South East Fishery Assessment Group (Australia)
- Simple Environment for Adaptable Graphical Interfaces
- Sustainment Engineer Functional Area Model
- South East Folk Arts Network (England)
- Sociedad Española de Farmacéuticos de Atención Primaria
- Southeast Florida Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Soft Error-Free Burst Distribution
- Search Engine Friendly Catalog (Nexternal software tool)
- South End Fitness Center (Boston, MA)
- Southeast Federal Center (Washington, DC; US GSA)
- Southeast Fisheries Center
- Sudden-Expansion Flow Chamber
- Sumitomo Electric Optical Fiber and Cable
- Southeast Florida and Caribbean Recruitment
- South East Forest Conservation Council
- Screening Examination for Cognitive Impairment
- Scottish Executive Finance and Central Services Department (UK)
- State Employees Federal Credit Union (NYS)
- Science and Engineering Fun Days (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southeast False Creek in Vancouver, British Columbia, will be the site of the 2010 Olympic Village and a model neighborhood for sustainable urban planning.
One can accommodate just as much density in ground-oriented medium density development, as bas been demonstrated in the recently revised plans for Southeast False Creek, intended to be Vancouver's prototype sustainable community.