Bulgaria is a partner in the international project, which focuses on countries in Southeast Europe, whose police leaders are members of Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Association (SEPCA).
What does SEPCA stand for?
SEPCA stands for Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEPCA
- Servicio Ejecutivo de la Comisión de Prevención del Blanqueo de Capitales e Infracciones Monetarias (Executive Service of the Commission for Monitoring Exchange Control Offences)
- Scalable Electric Power Base Unit
- Software Engineering Process Control
- Sony Electronic Publishing Company
- South East Panhellenic Conference
- Southeast Produce Council (Riverview, FL)
- Space Exploration Program Council
- State Emergency Planning Committee
- Student Educational Policy Committee
- Septon Company of America, Inc. (Pasadena, TX)
- Software Engineering for Pervasive Computing Applications, Systems and Environments (International Workshop)
- Separation Center (US Navy)
- Sacramento Ethanol and Power Cogeneration Project
- Savannah Electric and Power Company
- Sealing Equipment Products Company, Inc.
- Shell Exploration and Production Co.
- Solar Electric Power Company (Stuart, FL)
- Southeastern Environmental Products, Inc (Madison, Mississippi)
- Southwestern Energy Production Company (Arkansas)
- Separation of School & State Conference