Papers from the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society 1996.
What does SEALS stand for?
SEALS stands for Southeast Asian Linguistics Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEALS
We have 15 other meanings of SEALS in our Acronym Attic
- Search, Locate, and Communicate or Kill
- Sealift Logistics Command, Atlantic (US Navy)
- Southeast Asia Operational Requirement
- Sea-Air-Land Ocean, River, Delta Strategy
- South-East Asia Lake, Ocean, River, and Delta Strategy
- Secretário de Estado da Administração Local e Ordenamento do Território (Portugal)
- South East Asia Lumber Producers Association
- Security Equipment and Locking System
- Self Esteem and Life Skills (educational book series)
- South Eastern Academic Library System (South Africa)
- System Engineering & Logistics Services
- System for Easy Analysis of Lots of Sequences (bioinformatics software)
- Software Engineering and Architecture of Language Technology Systems
- Science, Engineering, and Math
- Secretaría del Ambiente (Spanish: Ministry of Environment; Paraguay)
- Sidewinder Expanded Acquisition Mode (US Navy aviation)
- South Eastern Association of Magicians
- Southeast Asia Microform Project
- Sprint Enterprise Application Messaging (Sprint)
- Sun Enterprise Authentication Mechanism
Samples in periodicals archive:
William Foley (in press) also takes up this problem in his paper "The notion of 'event' and serial verb constructions: arguments from New Guinea" which he presented at the 14th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society.