There are places in Southeast Asia where more than 700 species of trees coexist in patches of tropical forest as small as 25 acres.
What does SEASIA stand for?
SEASIA stands for Southeast Asia
This definition appears very frequently
- Seasonal Analysis Australian Bureau of Statistics (software package)
- Sea Synthetic Aperture Radar
- South East Alberta Search and Rescue (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
- Underwater Search And Rescue
- Sea Satellite (earth satellite dedicated to oceanographic applications)
- Sea Surveillance Satellite
- South East Asian Survey Congress
- Structural Engineers Association of Southern California
- Southeast American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- South East Alabama Self Help Association (est. 1967)
- Saltwater Enthusiasts Association of St Louis
- Sprint Enabling Application Service Provider
- South East Association for Special Parks and Recreation (Association of Illinois Local Governments Providing Recreation for Handicapped Persons)
- Software Engineering for Adaptive Software Systems (workshop)
- Southeast Asian Studies Summer Institute (Madison, WI)
- Sealift Strategic Management System
- Ejection Seat Evaluation and Test
- Science Engineering Analysis and Test operation (Lockheed Martin; Houston, TX)
- Secured Enterprise Access Tool (US DoD)
- Selection Assistant of TDK (electronics software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Anglican province of Southeast Asia does not ordain women, and made headlines in March last year when Moses Tay, the province's then-bishop, along with Emmanuel Kolini, archbishop of Rwanda, consecrated two U.
His ability to communicate this knowledge and provide DISAM students with an overall understanding of the current issues in Southeast Asia have played a major role in the preparation of students to assume their security assistance duties.
In order to achieve substantive reductions in the number of pirate attacks, however, the governments of Southeast Asia in particular must implement strong anti-piracy measures.