The SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium opened a new SEARHC Prince of Wales Island Eye Care Clinic in Klawock.
What does SEARHC stand for?
SEARHC stands for Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stand-Off Detection Early Warning Agents of Biological Origin, Radiological Chemical System
- Strategic Extraction and Analysis of Recent Credit History
- Students Exploring Academic Reaching Creative Horizons
- Study of Environmental Arctic Change (University of Washington Applied Physics Lab; Seattle, WA)
- Supernatural Entity Anomaly Research & Cryptid Hunters
- System for the Electronic Analysis and Retrieval of Criminal Histories (now the National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics)
- Sea/Air Search Exercise
- Sea-Air Exchanges (Study)
- South Eastern Amateur Radio Group (Ireland, UK)
- Southern and Eastern African Rabies Group (est. 1993)
- Shanghai Electrical Apparatus Research Institute (China)
- South East Asia Regional Initiatives for Community Empowerment (Philippines)
- Southeast Asia Regional Institute for Community Education (Philippines)
- South-East Asia Regional Office (WHO, India)
- Simulation, Evaluation, Analysis and Research on Air Defense Systems
- Support Equipment Asset Readiness Reporting
- Southeast Asia Regional Research and Information Network
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)
- Software Engineering Action Request System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We would like to acknowledge the contributions and support of the Indian Health Service, the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Board of Directors, Southcentral Foundation, Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium, and the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium Behavioral Health Division is pleased to announce the hiring of Araceli "Ari" Cabarcas, Psy.
The SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium Behavioral Health Division received a three-year accreditation from an international industry accrediting organization.
The SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium received a five-year, nearly $500,000 grant from the U.
SEARHC At SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (www.
The SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium received a $1.