Navy operates its primary acoustic engineering measurement facility in the Pacific: the Southeast Alaska Acoustic Measurement Facility (SEAFAC).
What does SEAFAC stand for?
SEAFAC stands for Southeast Alaska Acoustic Measurement Facility (US Navy; Ketchikan, Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Soudures et Applications Electriques (French: Welds and Electrical Applications; Montrabe, France)
- Standard Edited American English
- School of Earth Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences (University of Manchester, UK)
- South East Asia Ergonomics Society (various locations)
- Seattle Erotic Art Festival (Seattle, WA)
- Signature Event Action Filter
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds
- Stow-E Evaluation & Analysis Facility
- Submissive Extroverted Abstract Feeler (Jung personality type indicator)
- Sustainable Energy Advisory Facility (UN Environment Programme)
- South Eastern Association of Fire Chiefs
- Southeast Asia Fisheries Development Center
- Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (Philippines)
- South East Asian Film Festival
- Navy Shipboard Electro-Optical Sensor & Laser Target Designator
- South East Asia Fire Experiment
- South-East Asian Fisheries Information System
- South Eastern Australian Football League
- Southeast Florida Outfalls Experiment (Seagate technology)
- Southeast Asia Foot and Mouth Disease