Southeast Air Defense Sector, (ANG), Tyndall AFB, Fla.
What does SEADS stand for?
SEADS stands for Southeast Air Defense Sector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SEADS
We have 3 other meanings of SEADS in our Acronym Attic
- South East Asia Development Division (UK Overseas Development Agency; Thailand)
- State Exotic Animal Disease Emergency Management Plan
- Seaward Defense Exercise
- Southeast Area Development and Improvement Plan (Long Beach, CA; master zoning plan)
- South East Asia Drymix Mortar Association
- Seattle Air Defense Sector
- Shuttle Entry Air Data System (NASA)
- South East Alcohol and Drug Services (Australia)
- South Eastern American Developmental Services (Florida)
- Southeastern Agroforestry Decision Support System
- School of Electrical and Aeronautical Engineering (Aborfield, Reading, England)
- Sociedad Española de Agricultura Ecológica (Spanish: Spanish Society of Organic Agriculture; Spain)
- Soudures et Applications Electriques (French: Welds and Electrical Applications; Montrabe, France)
- Standard Edited American English
- School of Earth Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences (University of Manchester, UK)
- South East Asia Ergonomics Society (various locations)
- Seattle Erotic Art Festival (Seattle, WA)
- Signature Event Action Filter
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christie Watson Air surveillance technician, Southeast Air Defense Sector, Tyndall Air Force Base, Fla.
Christie Watson, an air surveillance technician on duty at Tyndall's Southeast Air Defense Sector that day.