Park teaches environmental law at Southampton Solent University.
What does SSU stand for?
SSU stands for Southampton Solent University (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSU
We have 111 other meanings of SSU in our Acronym Attic
- Shawnee State University (Ohio)
- Shift Start-Up (various organizations)
- Ship Support Unit (US Navy)
- Sight Survey Unit (target/sighting, military helicopter)
- Single Subscriber Unit
- Small Subunit
- Société Suisse d'Urologie (French: Swiss Society of Urology; Switzerland; est. 1994)
- Software Size Unit
- Sonoma State University
- Soongsil University (South Korea)
- Special Services Unit
- Squadron Service Unit (US DoD)
- Staff Support Unit
- State Sites Unit (Illinois Environmental Protection Agency)
- Strategic Services Unit (US DoD)
- Stratospheric Sounding Unit
- Sub-Sectoral Units
- Subsea and Umbilicals (energy exploration)
- Subsequent Signal Unit
- Süleyman Sah University (Istanbul, Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanda Miller is a research fellow at Southampton Solent University.
The former X Factor judge, who was made a doctor of media as she picked up an honorary degree from Southampton Solent University, has been tipped for a TV return in the talent show.
She qualified in 2001 having studied at Southampton Solent University and the College of Law in Guildford.
Other pupils celebrating included Rosheen Forbes, 18, who has a place at Southampton Solent University to study writing on fashion and culture after getting two Bs and a C.