The two officials also laid stress on the importance of the cooperation among the countries of the region, underscoring that Macedonia and Montenegro have fruitful cooperation at a regional level as well, particularly after Macedonia took over the Chairmanship of the South-East European Cooperation Process.
What does SEEC stand for?
SEEC stands for South-East European Cooperation Process (forum)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEEC
We have 84 other meanings of SEEC in our Acronym Attic
- South East England Biodiversity Forum (UK)
- South Eastern Electricity Board (UK)
- South East European Brigade
- Seminar on Earthquake Engineering for Building Structures
- Sciences de l'Eau dans l'Environnement Continental (French: Water Science in the Continental Environment)
- Sellers Exoplanet Environments Collaboration (Goddard Space Flight Center; US NASA)
- Semantic E-Business and Enterprise Computing (International Conference)
- Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corporation (Taiwan)
- Social, Economic, Environmental and Cultural (well-being)
- Sociedad Española de Estudios Clásicos (Spanish Society for Classical Studies)
- Stop Experimentation on & Exploitation of Chimpanzees
- Student Engineering English Corpus
- Supported Employment Enterprise Corporation
- Sustainable Energy Europe Campaign (est. 2005; EU)
- Synthesis Engineering Education Coalition
- Single Event Effect Criticality Analysis (system engineering and testing)
- South East Enterprise Centres Association (Ireland)
- Specialty Eye Care (Houma, LA)
- South East European Contemporary Art Network (Strasbourg, France)
- South East Europe Common Assessment Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South-East European Cooperation Process is a forum for diplomatic and political dialogue - the participating countries are open to cooperation for the future development of the region, for defining common views and for sharing experience.
The speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Tsetska Tsacheva took part Monday in the 8th Conference of the South-East European Cooperation Process Speakers of Parliament in Antalya, Turkey.
Developments in regional cooperation in South East Europe within the RCC framework, as well as challenges ahead of the organization were high on agenda of the meeting, co-chaired by RCC Secretary-General Hido Biscevic and Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu as the current chair of the South-East European Cooperation Process (SEECP).
At the Summit of Heads of State and Government of the member countries of the South-East European Cooperation Process, which took place in the Montenegrin resort of Saint Stefan on 29 and 30 June, Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov underscored in his address that Macedonia remained committed to its goals and priorities of joining NATO and the EU.
ANTALYA, Jun 7, 2010 (TUR) -- The 8th Conference of Speakers of Parliaments of the South-East European Cooperation Process (SEECP) began with a reception hosted by Turkish Parliament Speaker Mehmet Ali Sahin on Sunday.
ANTALYA, May 13, 2010 (TUR) -- The disaster and emergency management ministers of the South-East European Cooperation Process (SEECP) met in the Turkish Mediterranean province of Antalya on Thursday.
ANKARA, May 13, 2010 (TUR) -- Here are the main topics that the English News Desk of "Anadolu Agency" will cover on May 13, 2010: 1- The Ministerial and Experts Meeting on Disaster and Emergency Management of the South-East European Cooperation Process will take place in the Mediterranean city of Antalya.