The university established its South-East Asia Regional Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in 2002 and its China Representative Office in Hong Kong, in 1996.
What does SEARO stand for?
SEARO stands for South-East Asia Regional Office (WHO, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Supernatural Entity Anomaly Research & Cryptid Hunters
- System for the Electronic Analysis and Retrieval of Criminal Histories (now the National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics)
- Sea/Air Search Exercise
- Sea-Air Exchanges (Study)
- South Eastern Amateur Radio Group (Ireland, UK)
- Southern and Eastern African Rabies Group (est. 1993)
- Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Shanghai Electrical Apparatus Research Institute (China)
- South East Asia Regional Initiatives for Community Empowerment (Philippines)
- Southeast Asia Regional Institute for Community Education (Philippines)
- Simulation, Evaluation, Analysis and Research on Air Defense Systems
- Support Equipment Asset Readiness Reporting
- Southeast Asia Regional Research and Information Network
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)
- Software Engineering Action Request System
- South and East Asian Regional Section (International Organization for Biological Control of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- South Essex Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society
- Student Expense and Resource Survey (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University established its South-East Asia Regional Office (SEARO) in Kuala Lumpur in 2002 and its China Representative Office (CRO) in Hong Kong in 1996.