He was raised in Cumnock, Ayrshire, and started work with the old South of Scotland Electricity Board.
What does SSEB stand for?
SSEB stands for South of Scotland Electricity Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSEB
We have 14 other meanings of SSEB in our Acronym Attic
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- State Special Education Advisory Council (New Jersey)
- Support Services Employees' Advisory Council (Fairfax, VA)
- SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association) Safety Excellence Award Program (Chantilly, VA)
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program (Army Emergency Relief; Alexandria, VA)
- South and Southeast Asian Studies
- Ship for Southeast Asian Youth Program
- Senior Systems Engineering Board
- Social Security Equivalent Benefit
- Source Selection Evaluation Board
- Southern States Energy Board
- State Secondary Education Board
- South Sound Exotic Bird Society (Tumwater, WA)
- Saigon Sky Exhibition Center (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Santé, Sécurité, Environnement et Communauté (French: Health, Safety, Environment and Community)
- Sarnia Sports and Entertainment Centre (Canada)
- Scottish Social Enterprise Coalition (UK)
- Selective Sequence Electronic Calculator
- Senior System Engineering Council
- Shanghai Stock Exchange China
Samples in periodicals archive:
He joined the former South of Scotland Electricity Board as a student apprentice before winning a scholarship to study electrical engineering at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh.
Created from the old South of Scotland Electricity Board, it's looking far beyond the border - eventually outside Britain.