A spokesman for South and East Belfast Trust said it was surprised and disappointed with the report's findings.
What does SEBT stand for?
SEBT stands for South and East Belfast Trust (Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEBT
We have 2 other meanings of SEBT in our Acronym Attic
- School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Society of Ex-Budhanilkantha Students (Nepal alumni service organization)
- Southeast By South
- Styrene Ethylbutylene Styrene (elastomeric material)
- Supplemental Environmental Baseline Survey
- Surface Energy Balance System
- Southeast Bering Sea Carrying Capacity
- State/Event-Based Software Model Checking
- Somalia Emergency Budgetary Support Project (UN Development Programme)
- School Employees' Benefit Trust (Indiana)
- Star Excursion Balance Test (injury risk predictor)
- Selling England by the Pound (Genesis song/tour)
- Société d'Edition du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: Publishing Company and Public Works Building)
- Subscriber Equipment Business Unit (Sprint)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Vaccine
- Search Engine Business World
- Southeastern Bottled Water Association
- Subscriber Electronic Billing Complex (Telesciences Inc.)
- Salvo Errore Calculi (Latin: after extensive calculations)
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials from the South and East Belfast Trust are trying to find secure accommodation for the child, who is facing charges of criminal damage and attempting to steal a car radio.
A spokesman for the South and East Belfast Trust would only state there has been no referral for Joe.