What does SEARS stand for?
SEARS stands for South and East Asian Regional Section (International Organization for Biological Control of Noxious Animals and Plants)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEARS
We have 4 other meanings of SEARS in our Acronym Attic
- Shanghai Electrical Apparatus Research Institute (China)
- South East Asia Regional Initiatives for Community Empowerment (Philippines)
- Southeast Asia Regional Institute for Community Education (Philippines)
- South-East Asia Regional Office (WHO, India)
- Simulation, Evaluation, Analysis and Research on Air Defense Systems
- Support Equipment Asset Readiness Reporting
- Southeast Asia Regional Research and Information Network
- South East Asia Rainforest Research Programme
- Scotland's Environmental and Rural Services (UK)
- Software Engineering Action Request System
- South Essex Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- SouthEast Alabama Rocketry Society
- Student Expense and Resource Survey (California)
- Society for the Encouragement of the Arts (Gloucester, MA)
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton (church; various locations)
- Scandinavian Electro Acoustic Systems (Norwegian loudspeaker manufacturer)
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Schreck Environmental Awareness Society, Corp.
- Selected Ammunition Study
- Selected Effects Armament System