The fund will build on the success of the Partnership Investment Fund and South Yorkshire Investment Fund, which have now completed their investment phases.
What does SYIF stand for?
SYIF stands for South Yorkshire Investment Fund (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Shanxi Yuansheng Industrial Co. Ltd. (China)
- Share Your Ignorance
- stealing your info
- Summer Youth Institute (various organizations)
- Sustainable Yield Index (agriculture; India)
- Systemic Yeast Infection (canine disease)
- Strasburg Youth in Arts (Strasburg, VA)
- Subud Youth International Association
- See You in A Bit
- Shin-Yain Industrial Co., Ltd (Taiwan)
- See You in Hell
- Streatham Youth Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Spanish Yearbook of International Law
- Six-Year Improvement Program (Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills
- Shetland Youth Information Service (UK)
- Seven Years in Tibet (movie)
- South Yorkshire International Trade Centre (UK)
- See You In The Hallway
- Statistical Yearbook of Jerusalem (Jerusalem Institute for Israel Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 2001, mother-of-two Jane was in Yorkshire working for a small venture capital company as well as carrying out the role of an investment manager for South Yorkshire Investment Fund before returning to her native North-East.
The second fund, the South Yorkshire Investment Fund, has invested more than pounds 50m in businesses and now has almost pounds 10mto invest until the end of the year.