The South Western Sydney Area Health Service (SWSAHS) (6) has employed many Aboriginal health care workers and organises Aboriginal Elders' Groups, Aboriginal Men's and Women's Clinics in Liverpool LGA and Campbelltown LGA, and an Aboriginal women's group in Bankstown LGA.
What does SWSAHS stand for?
SWSAHS stands for South Western Sydney Area Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Social Work Student Alliance
- Social Work Student Association
- Solid Waste Storage Area
- South Wales Soaring Association
- South West Soccer Association (Australia)
- South West Sports Assembly
- Southampton Water Sailing Association
- Southern Waste Strategy Authority
- Southwest Sunbathing Association (AANR region)
- Spatial Weapons System Analysis
- South Wales Search and Rescue Association
- Shawn White Snowboarding (video game)
- Sigmund Weis School of Business (Susquehanna University; Selinsgrove, PA)
- Star Wars Source Book
- Star Wars Story Board (online fanfiction forum)
- Strategic Weapon Support Building
- Sweet Water State Bank (Demopolis, AL)
- Southwest Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (Platteville, WI)
- She Who Shall Be Obeyed
- Southwest School of Bible Studies (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to being appointed Director General, Ms Picone held various senior health administrative roles: * Chief Executive Officer South Eastern Sydney Illawarra Area Health Service * Administrator South Western Sydney Area Health Service * Deputy Director General (Strategic Development) NSW Health * Acting Chief Executive Officer, New England Area Health Service * Chief Executive Officer, Corrections Health Service.