The South Western Area Health Board has been running a campaign called Dump, which is a service for disposing of unwanted medicine, since 2004.
What does SWAHB stand for?
SWAHB stands for South Western Area Health Board (Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Super Wild Ass Guess
- Sweet Weird Awesome Goal
- Swinging Wild Ass Guess
- Swaziland Action Group against Abuse (est. 1990)
- Sustainability, Wellness and Green Gifts (Oscar Night program; celebrity gift bags)
- Supporters of Worcester Area Gay and Lesbian Youth (Worcester, MA)
- Safe Working at Height (equipment and procedures for heights)
- Semantic Web Applications and Human Aspects
- Society Working for the Advancement of Human Aspirations (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Southwest Academy of Healing Arts (Cedar City, UT)
- Southwest Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Southern Wisconsin Association of Holistic Healing
- Single Work at Home Mom
- South Williamsport Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Sydney West Area Health Service (Penrith, New South Wales, Australia)
- Savannah Working against Human Trafficking (Savannah, GA)
- Sound Waves At High Tension (DJ group)
- Sleep-Wake Activity Inventory
- Southwestern Association for Indian Arts, Inc (Santa Fe, NM)
- Southwest Asia and Islamic Civilization (program of study at Tufts University; Medford, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the east coast alone there are FOUR health boards - the umbrella body the Eastern Region Health Authority with 55 members which consists of all the members of the three geographic boards - the East Coast Area Health Board, The South Western Area Health Board and the Northern Area Health Board.
The South Western Area Health Board told the court it wanted the Rostrevor home in Rathgar, Dublin, closed down because of concerns about the welfare of its elderly residents.
The South Western Area Health Board said in a statement that a case of TB had been identified at a secondary school in the area.
8 per cent while the South Western Area Health Board comes in third worst at 24.
South Western Area Health Board has not been able to find him a place in a suitable unit, so he's had to stay in prison despite his case being highlighted on RTE Radio One.
The investigation into Mr Gethings death was sparked in July when the South Western Area Health Board alerted officers following complaints by nursing staff.
Dr Paul Stewart, of South Western Area Health Board, said: "Seven have been released and the remaining students are all recovering in hospital.