Senior executives from South Western Ambulance Service have travelled to Bath and will offer to meet with the family.
What does SWAS stand for?
SWAS stands for South Western Ambulance Service (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWAS
We have 13 other meanings of SWAS in our Acronym Attic
- South West Associated Radio Modelers Society (Australia)
- Soil and Water Resources Protection
- Solid Waste Annual Reporting System
- Southwest Associations of Rail Shippers
- Syndicate Wars (computer game)
- School Within A School (alternative education program)
- Secretly We Are Straight
- Service with a Smile
- Shenandoah WAtershed Study (Virginia)
- Software Accomplishment Summary (software certification)
- Steam and Water Analysis System
- Steering Wheel Angle Sensor (vehicles)
- Store Within A Store
- Submillimeter Wave Astronomy Satellite
- Super Wicked Ass Sweat
- Social Work and Social Administration (academics)
- Solid Waste Storage Area
- Southwest Working Australian Shepherd Association (Australian Shepherd Club of America, Inc.; Texas)
- Southwest Association of Student Assistance Programs (various states)
- Southwest Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other finalists are Calderdale College, West Halifax; Community Gateway Association, Preston; and South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
Emergency With Angela Griffin follows the actress as she accompanies the Scottish, Welsh and South Western ambulance services to capture medical care on the frontline.
South Western Ambulance Service Trust said: "In line with national guidelines it is important staff have 30-minute breaks which cannot be interrupted.
South Western Ambulance Service took around 1,000 calls between midnight and 7am yesterday.
The South Western Ambulance Service paramedics spilled on to the streets after the party in Torquay, Devon, at midnight, and flagged down the passing emergency vehicle.
The trusts are West Midlands (now part of the West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust), Staffordshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust, the former West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire (now both part of the Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust), Cumbria (now part of the North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust) and the West Country Ambulance Service NHS Trusts (now part of the South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust).