The gallery was made possible by funding from the Kirklees Community Partnership and the South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust Creative Minds scheme.
What does SWYMH stand for?
SWYMH stands for South West Yorkshire Mental Health (Trust; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sleep When You're Dead
- Stop What You're Doing
- Southwest Youth and Family Services (Seattle, WA)
- South West Youth Hockey League (California)
- Speak with You Later
- Say What You Mean
- Shop with Your Mobile
- South West Youth Ministries (UK)
- Squeegee Working Youth Mobilization (Toronto, Canada)
- St. Walter Youth Ministry
- South and West Yorkshire Multi-Modal Study (MVA Consultancy; UK)
- Share with Your Network (online marketing)
- So What's Your Point
- So What's Your Problem
- Say What You See (logic puzzles)
- Saving the World in Your Spare Time (book; Laura Klotz)
- Stop Wasting Your Time (internet slang)
- Say What You Want (song title)
- Say What You Will
- Sing When You're Winning (Robbie Williams album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust told Mrs Dennison: "The Trust still has a duty of patient confidentiality.
of Huddersfield, UK) and Curran (old age psychiatry, South West Yorkshire Mental Health NHS Trust and U.
After he failed to return to the hospital, which specialises in caring for people with mental health problems, West Yorkshire Police and South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust appealed for information to help trace him.
West Yorkshire Police and the South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust have now turned to the public for help to find him.
The contest is open to the 13,000 members of South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust.
South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust - which runs St Luke's Hospital at Crosland Moor - has been granted foundation status.
The move - by South West Yorkshire Mental Health Trust - comes as the Government hands out extra cash to help NHS staff develop their ideas.