Cheltenham-based Dynmark has secured GBP250,000 through the YFM Group managed South West Ventures Fund, and GBP250,000 from its existing shareholders - including the Chief Executive of Aberdeen Asset Management, Martin Gilbert, and Fatface clothing founders, Jules Leaver and Tim Slade.
What does SWVF stand for?
SWVF stands for South West Ventures Fund (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southwest Virginia
- Steel of West Virginia
- South West Veterans Athletic Club (South West England)
- Southwest Virginia Cyclists (Marion, Virginia)
- Southwest Virginia Dressage Association
- Southern West Virginia Adult Soccer League
- Southern West Virginia Amateur Soccer League
- Southern West Virginia Community College (West Virginia)
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College
- Southern White Vernacular English
- Southern West Virginia Fellowship Home (East Beckley, WV)
- South Western Victoria Monitor Farm Project (Australia)
- Scattered Wave Variational Principle
- Solid Waste Volume Projection
- Sudanese Women's Voice for Peace (est. 1994; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Software Vital Product Data
- Southwest Veterinary Symposium (annual conference)
- Sanitair Warm Water (Netherlands)
- Sarah Williams White (recording artist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRISTOL, England -- The YFM Group managed South West Ventures Fund (SWVF) has confirmed a further investment in Bristol-based ProVision Communications, a developer of world leading wireless high definition television (HDTV) technology.
Julian Dennard, Senior Investment Manager at YFM Group, managers of the South West Ventures Fund, added: "We are very pleased to have made this investment and look forward to working closely with ProVision Communications.