San Fernando General Hospital, operated by the South West Regional Health Authority, plans to build a new Intensive Care Unit (ICU), establish a Burns Unit and introduce Day Surgery as part of a comprehensive redevelopment plan to meet the health needs of the population.
What does SWRHA stand for?
SWRHA stands for South West Regional Health Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Square-Wave Response Function (radiography)
- Stored Waste Retrieval Facility
- Southwest Regional Folk Alliance
- Southwest Region Fleet Transportation (Camp Pendleton, CA; US Marine Corps)
- Schwab Washington Research Group
- Smith and Wollensky Restaurant Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Social Work Research Group (est. 1949)
- South West Regional Growers (horticultural trade show; UK)
- Stanford Washington Research Group
- Sam Woods Roulette Hit (gambling method)
- Southwestern Radiological Health Laboratory
- South West Regional Housing Strategy (UK)
- Scotch Whiskey Research Institute (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute
- Social Welfare Research Institute (now Center on Wealth and Philanthropy; Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Southwest Research Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- Surface Water Retention Index
- Southwest Regional Institute in the Mathematical Sciences
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part of the proceeds will be used to procure computer equipment and peripherals for the North West Regional Health Authority, the South West Regional Health Authority, the Eastern Regional Health Authority, the Tobago Regional Health Authority and other health institutions.