uk Travel Business Review - 20 February 2013 Owing to erosion caused by months of almost continuous wet weather, the South West Coast Path Association is asking for donations from walkers to help it fund repairs.
What does SWCP stand for?
SWCP stands for South West Coast Path (Association; Devon, England)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWCP
We have 13 other meanings of SWCP in our Acronym Attic
- Constructionman, Steelworker Striker (Naval Rating)
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- South Westminster Community Network (UK)
- Speech Weighted Composite Noise (hearing aid research)
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Single-Wall Carbon Nanotube
- Southwest Council of Optometry
- Southwest Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (University of Texas, Houston)
- South West College of Oriental Medicine (UK)
- Soil and Water Conservation Program
- SouthWest Colorado Paranormal
- Southwest Cyberport, Inc (New Mexico)
- Special Warfare Command Practice
- Star Wars Clube Portugal (Portuguese: Star Wars Club Portugal)
- South West Coast Path Association (UK trail)
- Southwest Center for Public Health Preparedness (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Slepian-Wolf Coded Quantization
- Software Concept Review
- South West Coastal Region (Bangladesh)
- St. Williams Conservation Reserve (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Adrian Monti and Judy Yorke The South West Coast Path - the 630-mile trail, which takes in Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset - is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
They also include Hadrian's Wall in the North of England, and the South West Coast Path, which runs 630 miles from Minehead in Somerset through Devon and Cornwall to Poole Harbour in Dorset.
The country's 13 National Trails make up more than 2,000 miles of paths including the Pennine Way and the South West Coast Path, acting as "long green trails" connecting the country's best loved and protected landscapes.
The work is part of a challenge week, from July 3 to 8, organized by the South West Coast Path team, which will also involve staff from the National Trust.
New for 2009 there is a unique opportunity to walk 76 miles of the South West Coast Path over six days from Plymouth to Brixham starting on Sunday.
Hire bikes for a cycle ride, or pack your walking boots and follow designated walking trails - including the South West Coast path, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and the Cleveland Way.
The South West Coast Path was every bit as glorious as I'd hoped.