The South West Brain Bank has 800 brains in store which have been donated by people who had suffered with Alzheimer's.
What does SWBB stand for?
SWBB stands for South West Brain Bank (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWBB
We have 2 other meanings of SWBB in our Acronym Attic
- Software Block 5
- Software Block 6
- South West Baptist Association (Exeter, South Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Southwest Bluegrass Music Association
- Students Will Be Able (education)
- Swedish Working Bulldog Association
- Southwest Basketball Association of the Deaf
- Small Wooden Boat Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Student Will Be Able To... (used to define training objectives)
- Smith & Wesson Big Bowie
- South West Brass Band Association (UK)
- Seminal Concentrations of White Blood Corpuscles
- South Wales Baptist College (UK)
- South Warwickshire Business Club (UK)
- State Ward Board and Care (Michigan)
- South Wales British Caravanners Club
- South-West Brisbane Community Legal Centre (Australia)
- SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) Water Body Dataset
- Sharjah World Book Fair (United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South West Brain Bank has 800 brains affected by the illness - but need "normal" ones to help with research.