No agency has been singled out for particular criticism, but the partnership said eight organisations had taken part in the study - the county council, the police, Stratford District Council, North Warwickshire Borough Council, the Crown Prosecution Service, North and South Warwickshire Primary Care Trusts and Warwickshire College.
What does SWPCT stand for?
SWPCT stands for South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWPCT
We have 3 other meanings of SWPCT in our Acronym Attic
- School-Wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Support
- Secondary Wood Products Consortium
- Short Wing Piper Club
- Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation
- Smaller War Plants Corporation (USA)
- Southwestern Pet Collars (Phoenix, AZ)
- Space Weather Prediction Center (NOAA; Boulder, CO)
- Surface Water Protection Criteria
- Southern Water Pollution Control Facility (Stafford, NJ)
- South Wiltshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- South Worcestershire Primary Care Trust
- Solid Waste Processing Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Scott Wilson Pavement Engineering Ltd (UK)
- Socialist Workers Party England (UK)
- South West Parcel Express (Australia)
- South West Provincial Employers
- Standardised Whole Patient Equivalent (healthcare; Australia)
- Student Wellness Peer Educator (Tarleton State University; Stephenville, TX)
- Sustainable Water Pollution Engineering (Environmental and Water Resources Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, Warwick University, the Department of Health, the National Diabetes Support Team and Diabetes UK are calling for better education and action in at-risk groups.
A spokesman for the South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust said the current outdated buildings had long been in need of replacement.
South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust has ruled that the service can stay at the Ellen Badger Hospital.
Organised by South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, worried people were able to get their blood pressure, cholesterol, sugar levels and eyes tested.
Patient Bob Butler with Teresa French (left) chief executive of South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, and Chris Powell, ward manager, stroke unit.
The film, called Apnee Sehat (Our Health), has been developed by Dr Shirine Boardman, a consultant in diabetes at Warwick Hospital, and is supported by South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust.