Now the South Wales Probation Board has issued a statement publicly apologising to Ben's family for the delay.
What does SWPB stand for?
SWPB stands for South Wales Probation Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWPB
We have 1 other meaning of SWPB in our Acronym Attic
- Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Southwestern Power Administration
- Spoken Word Publishing Association (UK)
- Submersible Wastewater Pump Association
- Surplus War Property Administration (Office of War Mobilization)
- Swimming and Water Polo Association
- South West Participatory Arts Network (Devon, UK)
- State Water Project Analysis Office (State of California)
- School Wide Positive Behaviour
- Side-Worked Pre Bake (electrolysis cell)
- School-Wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Support
- Secondary Wood Products Consortium
- Short Wing Piper Club
- Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation
- Smaller War Plants Corporation (USA)
- Southwestern Pet Collars (Phoenix, AZ)
- Space Weather Prediction Center (NOAA; Boulder, CO)
- Surface Water Protection Criteria
- Southern Water Pollution Control Facility (Stafford, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By ROBIN TURNER Western Mail The South Wales Probation Board yesterday apologised to the family of schoolboy murder victim Ben Bellamy for 'inadequate' reports which led to sentence on his killers being postponed.
The new letter to Mr Willie said, 'Mr Penn has decided that he should withdraw from investigating this particular complaint to avoid any perception of a conflict of interest surrounding his work for the South Wales Probation Board with which you are, I understand, also involved and in whose work Edwina Hart AM has an interest in her role as Minister for Social Justice.