Geologist, South Texas Geological Society The goals of the Teacher Enrichment Program are to: * -Provide teachers with enhanced professional development * -Furnish the opportunity for teachers to ask questions and to interact directly with scientists and engineers * -Foster excitement in teachers to create an interest for students to pursue STEM careers * -Allow teachers the opportunity to network with their peers Contact Natasha Schuh-Nuhfer, Ph.
What does STGS stand for?
STGS stands for South Texas Geological Society (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STGS
We have 3 other meanings of STGS in our Acronym Attic
- Shared Tactical Ground Picture
- Shell Trading Gas and Power Company
- Sisterhood Through God's Plan, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- South Tunisian Gas Pipeline (Tunisian Company for Oil Activities)
- Stop the Generic Platformers (gaming)
- Strongly Typed Genetic Programming
- Special Task Group on Protocol Architecture
- South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District (Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department; Washington)
- Short Term Growth Rate
- Satellite Tracking Ground Station (various locations)
- South Texas Guide Service (hunting and fishing)
- Space Telescope Ground System
- Status of Ground Station
- Second TDRSS Ground Terminal
- Secondary Target
- Selected Topics in Graph Theory
- Stuttgart (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Star Trek Gaming Universe
- Systems and Technology Group University (forum; IBM)
- Short Term Goal Weight (weight loss)