The gas will supplied to the utility PT PGN for the South Sumatra-West Java pipeline (see the domestic gas market in down10IndnsEnrBasMar4-13).
What does SSWJ stand for?
SSWJ stands for South Sumatra-West Java (gas pipeline; Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Social Security Withholding
- Southampton and South-West Hampshire (UK)
- Sevier Solid Waste Inc.
- Single Sweep Wave Identification (neuroscience)
- Site of Special Wildlife Interest (New Zealand Forest Accord)
- So Sick with It (website)
- Social Security Work Incentive
- Source Safe Web Interface (Microsoft software)
- Subsea Well Intervention (energy exploration)
- Slow-Speed Weigh-in-Motion (also seen as SWIM; truck scale)
- Social Service Worker
- Skin Surface Water Loss
- Super Small Wall Light (Nitebrites)
- Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care
- Shoalhaven Schools Workplace Learning Program (Australia)
- Straight Southern White Male
- Strong-Selection Weak-Mutation (Gillespie approach)
- Sub-Surface Waste Management of Delaware, Inc.
- Surface and Storm Water Management
- Security Steganography and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gresik-Semarang pipeline--250 km with a transport capacity of 300-500 MMSCFD and gas from Gas Pipa South Sumatra-West Java, Pt.
On April 11 this year the coating company Bredero Shaw announced it was to provide anti-corrosion, concrete weight coating, internal flow efficiency coating, and anode installation and custom coating for the South Sumatra-West Java Pipeline Project.