Before he contested for the post in general elections, Yau Yau worked as Pibor County secretary for South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission in Jonglei.
What does SSRRC stand for?
SSRRC stands for South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSRRC
We have 1 other meaning of SSRRC in our Acronym Attic
- Société Suisse de Radiobiologie et de Physique Médicale
- Space Station Rendezvous and Proximity Operations Simulator
- Six Sigma Retailing Quotient
- Safeguards and Security Readiness Review
- Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (IEEE international workshop)
- sequential self-repetitive reaction
- Ship Station Radio Regulations
- Software System Requirements Review
- Strict Source and Record Route
- Spare-Shared Redundant Random Access Memory
- Sunshine State Rhodesian Ridgeback Club (Florida)
- Sagami Shonen Rugby School (Japan)
- Secondary Safety Rating System (EU)
- Self Supporting River Systems (workshop; Netherlands)
- Shared SONET Ring Service
- Single State Registration System
- Site Specific Remediation Strategy
- Social Skills Rating System
- Society for Social Responsibility in Science
- Software and Software-Related Service (revenue assessment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fighting between two clans broke out on Saturday in the Tonj north area of Warrap state, said Paul Dhel Gum, an official with the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission, the government's humanitarian organisation.
According to Manyang, the South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) and World Food Program (WFP) have already made assessments of the food situation, and urged them to quickly deliver to the affected people.
Girl milking a cow in Bor, Jonglei state (photo: John Actually, ST) South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) County chairperson, Jimem Riek Machuch confirmed the attack and said it began between 5.
It is co-chaired by the directorate of South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) and the Jonglei state governor.
At Mareng, they were joined by officials from South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) and received a briefing from the late Santino, he said.
He said that the program will kick off when the returnees are permanently resettled, adding that his organization is in touch with South Sudan Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (SSRRC) in Lakes State regarding the timeframe for permanent resettlement of the returnees.