Several pieces from that exhibition were included in another series titled "From Slavery to Presidency," at the Melville Gallery in New York City's South Street Seaport Museum.
What does SSSM stand for?
SSSM stands for South Street Seaport Museum (New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSSM
We have 13 other meanings of SSSM in our Acronym Attic
- Safe Surgery Saves Lives (campaign; World Health Organization)
- Seoul Saturday Soccer League (Seoul, South Korea)
- Silicon Sensing Systems Limited
- Skeptical Society of Saint Louis (est. 2008; Saint Louis, MO)
- Sky Subscribers Services Limited
- Society for the Study of Southern Literature
- Supplementary Seismic Survey Licence (oil exploration)
- Syracuse Scenery and Stage Lighting (New York)
- Site Space Surveillance Monitor
- Smoker Station Surface Mount
- Standard Social Science Model (evolutionary psychology)
- Surface-to-Surface Standard Missile
- Switching State-Space Model
- System Support Service Module
- Spread Space-Spectrum Multiple Access
- Surface Ship Sonar Modernization Program
- Structural Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Sheboygan Society of Scale Model Railroad Engineers (Wisconsin)
- SADC (South African Development Community) Seed Security Network
- Siddha Samaz Sewa Nepal (Kathmandu, Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 'Normandie' was the most magnificent of all the ocean liners," said Bill Miller, curator of the "DECODENCE" exhibit running until January next year at the South Street Seaport Museum in lower Manhattan.
In a white tent adjoining the South Street Seaport Museum, New York, auctioneers opened bidding last night on hundreds of items linked to the legendary ship, which went down in the North Atlantic on April 15, 1912, during its maiden voyage after hitting an iceberg.
It will be held at New York's South Street Seaport Museum.
Recordings borrowed from New York's South Street Seaport Museum that feature a Staten Island Ferry captain's recollections of 9/11 are followed by Xollob Park, a show where everything runs backward.