We looked at it as bringing together best practices, not just in the country, but in the world," says John Murphy, the associate principal and IB coordinator at South Side High School in Rockville Centre, N.
What does SSHS stand for?
SSHS stands for South Side High School (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSHS
We have 22 other meanings of SSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Stress-Sensitive Hypertensive Rats
- Support Staff Human Resources (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Southern Sudan Human Rights Commission
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Secretariat Staff Human Resources Office
- Safe School Healthy Students (various locations)
- Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale
- Saint Stephens High School
- South Salem High School (Salem, Oregon)
- South Spencer High School (Rockport, IN)
- South Suburban Humane Society (Chicago Heights, IL)
- Southport State High School (Queensland, Australia)
- Spanish Springs High School (Spanish Springs, NV)
- Standish Sterling High School (Michigan)
- Specialized Science High Schools Admissions Test
- Solomon Schechter High School of Long Island (New York)
- School Supportive Health Services Program
- Site Specific Health and Safety Plan
- Science Student Help Team (University of Waterloo; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Francis Kemba Mustapha, the 1994 Indiana State Teacher of the Year, teaches biology at South Side High School in Fort Wayne.