The storm began breaking up as it hit the south New Jersey shore Monday evening with maximum sustained winds of 90 miles per hour, later dropping to 75 miles per hour.
What does SNJ stand for?
SNJ stands for South New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SNJ
We have 7 other meanings of SNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Substantial Non-Infringing Use (peer-to-peer networking)
- Surface Navy Integrated Undersea Tactical Technology (simulated training software)
- Society of Non-Invasive Vascular Technology (est. 1977; Columbus, OH)
- Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales (UK)
- Single Noise Interference Exterminator
- Saint Nom de Jésus (French: Holy Name of Jesus)
- Schools Not Jails (California education campaign)
- Service National de la Jeunesse (French)
- Smith and Jones Antique Auto Parts (West Columbia, SC)
- Somos Nós a Justiça (band)
- State of New Jersey
- Syndicat National des Journalistes (France)
- Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center (Reno, NV)
- South New Jersey Credit Counseling
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Central and South New Jersey, buyers are expected to seek steadily performing Class B properties where leasing space should be easier due to rents that typically are below market rate.
Prior to joining O'Neill Properties, he was senior vice president of Grubb & Ellis in the South New Jersey Transaction Services Office.