What does SKIDA stand for?
SKIDA stands for South Kentucky Industrial Development Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Secure Key Issuing Authority
- Shotokan Karate International Australia (martial arts)
- Stichting Kinderen in Bolivia
- Boeing Employees' Ski Club Inc.
- Shotokan Karate-Do International Belgian Federation (martial arts)
- Sky Image Cataloging and Analysis Tool
- Secret Key Identification (cryptography)
- Sheila Kothavala Institute for the Deaf (India)
- Shotokan Karate International Deutschland (Germany)
- Secondary Kinetic Isotope Effect
- Stowarzyszenia Kultury I Edukacji (Polish: Association of Culture and Education; Warsaw, Poland)
- Sergey Kuryokhin International Festival (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Shotokan Karate International Federation
- Sotsyalistisher Kinder Farband (Poland, Socialist Children' Union)
- Specific Kinase Inhibitory Factor (protein factor)
- Shotokan Karate-Do International Federation Trinidad & Tobago (martial arts)
- South Korean Interim Government
- Studio Kreativnih Ideja Gunja (Croatian: Studio of Creative Ideas from Gunja)
- SEMIKRON Intelligent Integrated Power (Module)