Sheila Coates, of the South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre, said: "The survey shows people don't realise just how common rape is.
What does SERICC stand for?
SERICC stands for South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Singapore Eye Research Institute
- Social and Environmental Research Institute
- Sociedad Española de Rehabilitacion Infantil (Spanish)
- Société d'Encouragement pour la Recherche et l'Invention (French)
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Research Institute
- Socio-Economic Risk Indicator
- Solar Energy Research Institute (Golden, Colorado)
- Special Education Resources on the Internet
- Sustainable Europe Research Institute
- System Energy Resources, Inc. (Jackson, MS)
- Servicio Regional de Investigación y Desarrollo Agroalimentario
- Servicio Regional de Investigación y Desarrollo Agroalimentario (Spanish)
- Social and Environmental Relations in Dryland Agriculture
- Système Européen pour le Rassemblement des Informations Economiques sur l'Environnement (French: European System for the Collection of Economic Information on the Environment; EU)
- Satellite Emission Range Infrared Earth Survey (NASA)
- Subarctic Ecosystem Response to Iron Enrichment Study (various organizations)
- Symposium on Experimental Rhinology and Immunology of the Nose
- Servicios Industriales Comerciales (Guatemala)
- Software Evolution, Refactoring, Improvement of Operational & Usable Systems (software engineering)
- Sheffield Energy and Resources Information Services (Sheffield, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruth Hall, from the support group Women Against Rape, criticised "prejudices" in the court system while Sheila Coates, director of the South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre, said the support systems for victims were already stretched.