The Department of Health hopes the comparative system, compiled by the South East Public Health Observatory, will drive up standards and improve the targeting of resources.
What does SEPHO stand for?
SEPHO stands for South East Public Health Observatory (England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southeastern Pecan Growers Association
- South Eastern Pennsylvania Garden Railway Society
- Society for the Exploration and Preservation of Honduras
- Standard Engineering Process Handbook
- Survey of Employment Payrolls and Hours
- Special Emergency Programme for the Horn of Africa (UN)
- Section d'Education pour Personnes avec Handicap Associé Important (French: Section of Education for People with Disabilities Important Partner)
- South East Public Health Group (Guildford, UK)
- Solvent Extraction Process Having Interacting Solutes
- South Exchange Programme for the Research on History of Development (Netherlands)
- Secretary of State for the Promotion of Equality (East Timor)
- Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (Spain)
- Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration
- Society of Energy Professionals International
- Southeastern Paranormal Investigations (Ocala, FL)
- Suncor Energy Products, Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Safeguarding European Photographic Images for Access (EU)
- Service Enabling Platform for Intelligent Access
- Ships External Power Interface Assembly
- South East Paranormal Investigators Association (Jacksonville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Yorkshire and North West London were next in the list, compiled by the South East Public Health Observatory.